We all know the memories last forever! But those are the ones we cherish alone. That’s something we can’t display anywhere and share with anyone. When your child is growing up, every step seems like magic – a treasure that you would like to share with your child as she/he grows up. Childhood is the golden years of anyone’s life – and the memories are what you would like your child to hold on to forever. So, how does the magic happen then? How can you share the joy? Well, it’s with pictures of course!
When you have kids, you always want them to know each and every moment of their life. You always aspire to share with them how you looked when you were first pregnant to the moment the child was born, when she/he took the first step, went to school for the first time, and so on. It can be the best gift for your child! Gift him/her a picture album. An enchanting photo memory!
Why Do You Need to Create a Photo Diary and Gift Your Child a Picture Album?
There are various reasons as to why you should be saving those pictures clicked by an expert in lifestyle photography like Dean Mitchell Photography. They have the mantra to create magic in their pictures. They click beautiful, captivating lifestyle photos which make the pictures look even more impressive than the real scenario. Let’s read the reasons as to why your kid should be having all those memories treasured forever:
- You Would Be Treasuring Some Beautiful Moments— If you preserve those pictures of your kid’s milestones and growing up moments, you are actually treasuring some emotional moments of your life (and that of your child’s too). These memories can be opened and cherished at any time.
- It Would Be a Unique Gift for Your Child— We all have known about various gift ideas and have tried using them hundreds of times. But a photo album with all those enticing memories would be something really special and a unique gift for your child. She/He would be overwhelmed with the emotions which are captured in it and would definitely love to turn the pages from the past through the album.
- Your Kid Would Know You Better — When the child would be having all those real-time pictures of you getting ready for parenthood, he would really feel more close to you. This would make him realise about the pains and changes you went through, the transformation you made to your home for him and more such steps you took to get ready for the little one in your life.
- It Helps the Bond to Grow — Through a bond between a child and a parent is always strong, the photo album definitely increases it. Your child would feel touched when s/he watches with his own eyes how you cared for him/her when he was wailing. S/He can understand why you were teary-eyed when he was vaccinated and so much more. All those special moments captured beautifully would make the bond you two share stronger.
- The Child Would Know Himself Better— When a child or a teenager is gifted a photo album that has all his special moments and milestones recorded, this would help him/her know himself better. The child would enjoy knowing how he looked when she/he was a toddler and how she/he changed from the first day of kindergarten to the moment of stepping in his teens and so on.
- You Can Share the Precious Moments Together — When you are gifting your child a photo or a video diary, you are actually reliving all those memories again with him/her. You can describe the details of the moments to him/her and this can be a really emotional and touching situation. You can laugh and giggle on those weird pictures and funny looks s/he gave during his childhood on those occasions. These tend to bring out lots of forgotten memories that can be cherished by both of you together. Obviously, this can be the most touching moment of your life too.
- Your Child Won’t Be Missing You Much Even When You Won’t Be Present— When you gift your child a photo diary, she/he’ll have beautiful memories to take along with him/her all through life. S/He won’t be missing you much as whenever he’ll feel nostalgic, he can simply open up the diary and connect with you through those pictures.
Pictures can talk! And when they are real-time lifestyle photos, they speak volumes! Creating a collection of these and later gifting it to your child can recreate those magical moments in your life!