When it comes to your big day, you are bound to find out that not much goes as planned and that is all the more reason as to why you need to prepare. In summer, then you need to check out these following wedding tips as they can come in handy. Just go over these tips and for more, do a search online for rustic wedding in Rotorua.
- Have a clear plan: You must have an idea as to the sort of wedding that you would want to have – be it a rustic wedding or a retro affair or anything else. As far as your wedding goes, you need to plan ahead. The point is that by now, you must have a reasonably good idea of what sort of wedding you want and you need to start planning for the same. Prep a list, so that you do not end up forgetting the essentials, from booking the hall, venue to getting the event catered, etc.
- Budget accordingly: You may want to discuss the wedding budget with your fiancée as well, find out how much, the two of you can afford. Once you have a reasonably good idea as to how much the two of you can afford to spend, you should have a realistic budget to work with, and you can start planning. Keep in mind that this includes any money that you may have saved up for your wedding. You would want your dream wedding (resized according to budget), and still, have enough surplus left over to fund the honeymoon. For example, you may want to Google search rustic wedding Rotorua and this should help list out the local wedding vendors who cater to this type of wedding. You can contact them for a rough estimate, check their background, and choose the right person to help organize your wedding.
- Be choosy with the guest list: Of course, you would like to invite everyone for your wedding. But remember, that each person you invite may attract a cover charge of $100, on an average. Now you know what’s in the budget, the two of you can afford, you may need to limit your guests accordingly. If you are stretching the budget for your wedding, then you may stick to inviting a few close friends. You can always host a luncheon or a dinner at home for those who got left out.
- Location: When you choose the location, remember to check and see that it is well connected and offers your guests, various transportation options. If your guests have to travel far to attend your reception, then they cannot stay late. So that’s something that you may want to keep in mind as you select the venue for your wedding.
- Have a plan B: Sometimes, things may not go as you had planned. Something could go wrong, and it is always a good idea to have a plan B in place. Just make sure that you have an alternative venue ready at hand. You may not need it, but it is a good idea to be prepared for most eventualities.
- Book the best photographer: If you were planning to purchase a few throwaway cameras and wanted your guests to go around taking snaps – you may want to nix the idea unless you are desperate. A good photographer is a must for any wedding, and these are pictures that would be priceless. You need to make sure that both you and your husband photograph well, and that is why it makes perfect sense to book a real professional. Moreover, a good photographer would take some fantastic pictures, and none of them would be too blurred.
These are some of the tips that you need to check out as your wedding draws near. When it comes to wedding expenses and the budget, always tab on 1/3rd, to help meet additional expenditures. Breathe deep, remain calm and relaxed through the main day and do not panic.