The first thing that you need to understand is that the change, as you may term it is not going to be easy. Shifting from smoking two packets a day to vaping from a 3 mg liquid is not going to be of much help, at least not right away. And then, some immediately assume that all they have to do is to is pick up the electronic cigarette and that’s it. If you are serious about the switch and want to move onto vaping, then read the tips posted below –
- Looks do not matter: Most beginners immediately assume that an electronic cigarette would look just like the real thing and the name does not help much either. It is important that you do not focus on the looks too much and instead concentrate on what the product can deliver. There are quite a few branded products in the market and you need to be able to pick out the right one for your usage. It should also be pointed out that those e-cigarettes that resemble real cigarettes are less efficient at delivering the nicotine than, say the tank models. The tank models are not just effective but can be reused again and again – thereby making them the preferred choice for those looking to switch permanently to vaping. If you are not sure about what the various models look like, or the top tier ones, just search online for Puffco Peak, that’s enough.
- Functionality over aesthetics: There are quite a few vaping mods and some of them look trendy and cool. The problem, they are a tad complicated to use and even to refill which makes them a dud which is why when you opt for a mod, you need to make sure that It comes with all the functionality you need – apart from the smoke.
- Flavours: When it comes to the liquid, this may surprise you but there are different flavours that you can opt for. Some users prefer ‘dessert’ favour on account of their sweet tooth whereas others go ahead with other kinds of flavours as well. Of course, there are tobacco flavours that you can choose from as well. But you may want to try out a short range of different flavours until you settle on one.
- Contribute: As you make the transition from a smoker to a vaper, you may want to contribute to the vaping community. No one is asking you to donate funds but you can contribute opinions, share them, discuss and even troubleshoot. This should enable you to learn more about the vaping world than you could have otherwise.
- Use the right strength: you must ensure that you are utilizing the vape liquid with the desired nicotine strength at all times. For example, if you happen to be a two-pack a day smoker, then you would need to opt for an 18 mg liquid and not less. If you want to ensure that you get the required nicotine hit daily, then you need to make sure that you are utilizing vape liquid with adequate strength and not less. But the good news is that you can always reduce the strength of the vape liquid after a while.
- Do not smoke like a smoker: Chances are that you may still tend to smoke like a smoker with a deep, hard puff but you no longer have to smoke the same since there are different e-cigarette options currently available. Just Google online for Storz and Bickel crafty or you can try out some other branded model – the point being that you no longer have to go for that deep, hard puff and instead, you can opt for a smoother draw, and relax and enjoy your e-cigarette.
This is what you need to know when you switch over from smoking to vaping; you need to realize what the process involved is all about. This should help make the transition a lot easier, as you make the switch.