BMS Transport’s office relocation service assists businesses of all sizes based in South London. It helps them move from one office to the next.
We know that moving offices can be stressful and may present unique circumstances during a move.
We will manage your entire office removal project, no matter what the circumstances.
Our friendly, expertly trained staff know the difference between office and home removals services. We have a dedicated team who will create a unique move to each job. This puts a smile on everyone’s face.
- Plan ahead: It depends on how complex your IT systems are, how big your office is, and how many furniture pieces you must move. You should plan at least 12 weeks. Make a list of the tasks you need to complete, the dates and who they should be done by.
- Preparing your workforce for the big day: Make sure you let your team know ahead of time to prepare. This is a major change for them and you. They will need to be prepared and consider additional transport costs.
- Keep productivity high: Use a “business as usual” approach. You can continue working as normal if you’re organized, even up to the day of your move.
- Update your information: Let all potential customers and clients know that you are changing premises. Update your business cards and contact information on your website. Although it may seem obvious, this can easily be forgotten in all the chaos of moving.
- Give tasks to others: Before the move date, clearly delegate responsibility to other staff members or department heads. It takes many hands to do the work.
- Prioritize: It is possible to transport larger, more valuable items first. Your IT system and phone lines are set up so that your employees can start working in the new space as soon as the furniture has been moved.
- Label furniture: Be sure to label furniture according to its intended location. If necessary, identify the person it belongs to. Label furniture: Use different colors for each office or workstation to quickly identify where each item is located.
- Take a look at the floor plan before you start moving anything. What’s the best place for everything? Is it possible? What about the power points?